
If you really want to go fast try tubing at night its pretty scary!!!
Day tubing we can almost make it to the ball field
We need to eat lunch before we go tubing. So we made a fire!!!
and got out our camp chairs and roasted hot dogs!!!
T'Kiya and Jami are ready!!!

Day tubing we can almost make it to the ball field
We need to eat lunch before we go tubing. So we made a fire!!!
and got out our camp chairs and roasted hot dogs!!!
T'Kiya and Jami are ready!!!

New Year's Day cousin Debbie, Sara, Gary and Stacy came tubing we love the trains

We were so glad Drue could carry T'Kiya up the hill!!!




Time for roasting marshmellows and hot chocolate
Best time to go tubing is at night there is no stoping till we are in the baseball field passing third base heading for our wind break of trees
Each time we are getting further and further.
I just hope we can stop!!!
We made it to the trees. Fast and Scary. Drue Loved it.
Getting fire wood to last through the night.









2 comments:
I love how you make the chain of tubes!
I can't believe you guys made it to the baseball field, let alone 3rd base!!! I told Dave and he said its a must do. Next year of course when we are back with the fam.
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment