Thanks for sharing! I love to see everyone. It is sad but I don't know who most of them are...wish I could have been there. It has been crazy month here. If you get a second it would be great to have the names with the pictures! I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world!
My name is Janice I am a proud Grandmother of two, and mother of four. I have been married to my BEST FRIEND for 30 years and am looking forward to spending another 30 by his side. As you will see my family is my life and I Love every minute of it.
1 comment:
Hi Janice,
Thanks for sharing! I love to see everyone. It is sad but I don't know who most of them are...wish I could have been there. It has been crazy month here. If you get a second it would be great to have the names with the pictures! I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world!
Love, a.men
Post a Comment