Janice, I was hoping to see everyone but you got me. I really did enjoy that weekend. It was so relaxing and fun for us. Thanks for showing us such a great time and sharing your fun slide. We loved being there. The campfire was special too. Maybe we can stay longer next time. It was so fun to be with you and those of our family that came. Keep up the blogging and come see us. love ya,
My name is Janice I am a proud Grandmother of two, and mother of four. I have been married to my BEST FRIEND for 30 years and am looking forward to spending another 30 by his side. As you will see my family is my life and I Love every minute of it.
3 comments:
Isn't she beautiful?
Janice, I was hoping to see everyone but you got me. I really did enjoy that weekend. It was so relaxing and fun for us. Thanks for showing us such a great time and sharing your fun slide. We loved being there. The campfire was special too. Maybe we can stay longer next time. It was so fun to be with you and those of our family that came. Keep up the blogging and come see us. love ya,
Way to go mom! I'm so bummed that I couldn't make it to the party. It looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment