Monday, October 13, 2008

ANDERSON POSTERITY: Called to Serve/Future Missionaries

Kristian Donald Morris


Drake Contor will be the 6th missionary from Craig and Melanie Contor's children

Rourk Contor just received his mission call to Poland Warsaw, leaves Jan 7th 2009

Cody Barnes leaves January 21, 2009

Puebla Mexico Spanish Speaking Mission


Aaron and Benjamin Olsen left Wednesday Oct 15, 2008
Aaron is going to McAllen Texas and Benjamin is going to Aneheim California both Spanish speaking missions
Future Missionaries: Josh Tuaitanu, (Aaron and Benjamin now serving), Natano Tuaitanu, Levi Tuaitanu and Jacob Anderson

7 comments:

Rob and Crys said...

How neat! You know Rob served in McAllen TX. But that was a while ago!

Jami said...

The pictures look good mom, you did a good job on them!

Brian and Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Lindsay said...

Oh geez, I just erased it!!
Janice, I am so excited I found your blog!! You can see ours at blgrimm.blogspot.com

I cannot believe how big all of those boys have gotten!!

jlbunting.com said...

Cute blog Janice! What an awesome group of missionaries. We have a blog too at jlbunting.com.
Love, Becky & John

Monica Polad said...

What handsome young men! They all look so grown up! I love your blog Janice! You did an awesome job! I am glad that I will get to see your family now, because we have missed you guys tons!

Jami said...

lol I like that you put Kristian in with the future missionaries