Janice's BeeJay's
The pictures turned out really well. They are way cute!
Super cute pictures! I love the one with the kids and the pumpkins! So cute!
Very nice! Don't you just love fall.
Hey Aunt Janice,Love your blog!!! I have a special place in my heart for your family! Beautiful family! Love, Nichole
Hey Janice,Looks like you are having a good time as a grandma. Wish we could have come to the waterslide this year. Maybe next year.
We need to schedule a time with you so you can do our family pictures. These of your family turned out really good.
Your grandkids are beautiful! Thanks for sending me your blog. So fun to see all of you!
Cute pictures and costumes. We need to have you do pictures for us as well...
Mesa Falls is in the Grand Targhee Mountain range and its a beautiful drive in the fall. I highly reccommend it if your in the area.
Yea For Blogs!!! The grandkids are getting so big! You're such a good photographer, I love all the pics.Come check us out!RicAnnnotesfromthered.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
The pictures turned out really well. They are way cute!
Super cute pictures! I love the one with the kids and the pumpkins! So cute!
Very nice! Don't you just love fall.
Hey Aunt Janice,
Love your blog!!! I have a special place in my heart for your family! Beautiful family!
Love, Nichole
Hey Janice,
Looks like you are having a good time as a grandma. Wish we could have come to the waterslide this year. Maybe next year.
We need to schedule a time with you so you can do our family pictures. These of your family turned out really good.
Your grandkids are beautiful! Thanks for sending me your blog. So fun to see all of you!
Cute pictures and costumes. We need to have you do pictures for us as well...
Mesa Falls is in the Grand Targhee Mountain range and its a beautiful drive in the fall. I highly reccommend it if your in the area.
Yea For Blogs!!! The grandkids are getting so big! You're such a good photographer, I love all the pics.
Come check us out!
RicAnn
notesfromthered.blogspot.com
Post a Comment