Those pictures are awesome. Jami you did a great job. I just might be contacting you someday for pictures. Congrat on 30 years. That is awesome. Hopefully you will have 30 more.
My name is Janice I am a proud Grandmother of two, and mother of four. I have been married to my BEST FRIEND for 30 years and am looking forward to spending another 30 by his side. As you will see my family is my life and I Love every minute of it.
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are the best!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a big party! You deserve it!
That is so wonderful! Happy Anniversary. The pictures look so good. You two are awesome!
Wow! 30 years - you guys are so great! Congratualtions and Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! You two are still lookin good!
Here's to the next 30 years! Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary to a couple of love birds. You guys look great!
Happy Anniversary! 30 years and going strong :) I hope you guys have a great day.
Those pictures are awesome. Jami you did a great job. I just might be contacting you someday for pictures. Congrat on 30 years. That is awesome. Hopefully you will have 30 more.
Where do the years go? You guys still look so young. That is great that you have been married for 30 years. You both look awesome!! Happy Anniversary.
Congrats and Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment