Whosoever putteth his trust in him the same shall be lifted up at the last day.
We do not doubt our mothers knew it.
for I am filled with the power of God.
A bible A bible we have a bible
Choose the Right
I have chosen the way of truth
All things which are hidden must be revealed.
Give, and it shall be given unto you.
They were liberal to all, both old and young.
Lift up your heads and be of good cheer.
Here come the men in black
If all men had been, and were, and ever would be like unto Moroni
The men in black II
Ponder upon the things which the Lord has shown.
O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart.
It is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ,
And ye shall go forth in the power of my spirit, preaching my gospel two by two.
Born of goodly parents.
Go from them only for a little time, and declare my word,
A bible A bible we have a bible
Choose the Right
I have chosen the way of truth
All things which are hidden must be revealed.
Give, and it shall be given unto you.
Lift up your heads and be of good cheer.
Here come the men in black
If all men had been, and were, and ever would be like unto Moroni (Rourk and Cody)
behold , the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever.
The men in black II
Ponder upon the things which the Lord has shown.
O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart.
It is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation.
And ye shall go forth in the power of my spirit, preaching my gospel two by two.
Born of goodly parents.and I will prepare a place for them.










1 comment:
I wish I could of come. I miss going to family events.
Post a Comment